All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

#570-2018-11.
I just love using my new Flourish thinlet die, along with the flower die that came with it.
I was at the Dollar store today and I saw these really cute snowman globe stickers and I thought, "Hey, those would look really cute on a card!!" So, I bought it and I started working on this card right away after I got home.
I just love everything about how this card turned out!! The snowflake embossing folder, the dies, and the itty bitty gems make everything just pop and catch the attention it deserves!! It's definitely an eye catcher! Or at least I think it is..
Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Adorable holiday card! Such a cute snowman! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've decorated that snowglobe!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable creation Wanda! Don't forget to link back to our challenge blog to qualify for the prize. Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Snowflakes’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sweet card with the snow globe! Pretty embossed snowflakes, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete