All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Merry Christmas

# 565-2018-10.
The poinsettia patterned paper I used as my background is from the papercraft inspirations website. I enjoy visiting their website to get printable patterned paper that I use on some of my cards. I used a burgundy cardstock as a border, which is on a white blank card. 
I printed and cut out the Christmas tree from google images, which is adhered to a bigz top note die cut that I cut in half so there was more of the patterned image showing. I sponged on some cherry cobbler ink on the edges to make it stand out.
I decided I would use a Christmas ribbon for a bow with a gold gem. I also used a couple of silver gems around the Christmas tree. 
For the sentiment, I used black chalk ink to stamp the Merry Christmas onto a labels framelit. I added two green gems with the sentiment to give it an added touch.
I hope you have enjoyed my card for this weeks FMS challenge. Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog page. Any and all comments are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card! That background paper is so sweet and I love that plaid ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful mix of holiday color! Sweet Christmas card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete