All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Congratulations

#575-2018-11.
The layout design for this card is for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #366 card sketch challenge.
I used a damask embossing folder for the background image, which I highlighted with red ink to give it a border against the white blank card.
I used a green ink for the leaf from the fabulous florets stamp set. The flowers are from fabulous florets stamp set as well. First I used a pink watercolor paint to paint them and then I sponged on a little red ink to highlight them.
My sentiment is from the ribbon messages stamp & Cut clear stamp set. I highlighted the ribbon with red ink. Then I added a pearl to both flowers and to the sentiment ribbon.
The butterfly is from a sticker set I bought at the Dollar store.
I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Wanda! You have made beautiful use of texture with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you used the pearls in the center of your flowers. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Those flowers are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete