All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Best wishes

#574-2018-11
Here's another card showing this weeks FMS364 card challenge layout design. The sentiment is from my Ribbon Messages stamp and cut set. I also used my new Fabulous Florets stamp set that I found and purchased on eBay. The butterfly was cut out using a monarch butterfly hand punch.
For my fabulous florets flowers, I used black ink to stamp them onto white paper. Then I used watercolor paints to color them. Then I sponged on a little bit of white ink onto them to soften the blue down a little bit.
 For my final step, I sponged on a little Always Artichoke ink around the outer edges of my card to give it an antique look. I did the same to my ribbon message banner. I hope you like my card and I thank you for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are lovely with such beautiful dimension!! I love the little pink butterfly accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete