All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hey there

# 567-2018-11.
I found this thinlet die set online, so I ordered it. I thought it would look good on some cards.
I used a woodgrain neutral on top of a burgundy border for my cardstock paper. I used Always Artichoke ink to outline the stitched oval for the sentiment.
I really love the way this card turned out and I love this new thinlet die. I'm looking forward to using it on other cards in the future that I'll be making. I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card. I enjoyed making it for this weeks FMS challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Your trail of flowers is lovely under your sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the diecuts! Looks great against the woodgrain! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete