All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Thinking of you

#568-2018-11.
I thought I would make another card for this weeks FMS362 challenge.
The little green leaves that I used with the flourish thinlet die is from my new multi leaves thinlet dies that I received in the mail.
I chose red for a border. Then I used a scalloped circle die on the woodgrain background to give the white circle die a background. I used black ink for the sentiment, which is from my So Sorry stamp & Cut clear stamp set.
I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.


2 comments:

  1. I love your trail of flowers against the woodgrain! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully detailed die! I love it paired with the woodgrain. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete