All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

With Love

With Love
# 427-2015-04
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Brocade Blue, Ornate Flowers
Sentiment : Brush Stroke Greetings Sentiments rubber stamp set
Other Stamp Set : Fabulous Florets
Accessories : Pearl beads, Blue Button, Baker's Twine, Paper piercing tool

I found the Ornate Flowers cardstock on google images. After printing it up, I cut it down to size and then used a Jade green colored pencil to color in the leaves and then I sponged on the Brocade Blue ink to give the flowers a little color.

I used a paper piercing tool to put the little holes around the edge of the cardstocks. I also sponged Brocade Blue onto the Fabulous Florets flowers before cutting them out and using double-sided adhesives to attach them to the card.

Then I added the pearls, the button, and the Baker's Twine to make my card complete, along with using Brocade Blue ink for the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will come again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment