All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
# 430-2015-04
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Black, White, Color Vibe paper pack from Simple Stories
Ink : Red, Black
Accessories : Red gems, green brad, red 1/4" ribbon, Colored pencils
Stamps : Clearly Wrapped wood mount stamp, Flowers for You rubber stamp set, Sentiments rubber stamp set.
The tulips are stamped on with black ink and colored in with colored pencils. 
The Clearly Wrapped wood mount stamp was stamped on with black ink and then colored in with a light blue colored pencil.
Then I added the bow and brad to give it a better look.

Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to browse my blog and look at other cards I have made. Also please feel free to follow me on bloglovin....


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I really like the embossed background and those sweet tulips! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet flowers for Mother's Day! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete