All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Thank You

Thank You
# 424-2015-04
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Really Rust
Ink : Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Rose Red
Sentiment : Grateful Reconnaissant rubber stamp set
Other : Forest Background embossing folder, Pine tree wood stamp

I used Really Rust as the main cardstock. For the image, I embossed it using my Forest Background embossing folder. 
After running the embossing folder through my Bigkick, I used artist paint brushes and sponges to add the Close to Cocoa to the tree trunk and branches. Then I used Old Olive on the leaves.

The pine trees are a wood stamp. I used Always Artichoke to stamp them on the image.

For the background colors behind the trees, I first sponged on Summer Sun, then Really Rust, and finally Rose Red. I was trying to get sort of a sunset look.

The sentiment was stamped on using Always Artichoke.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to visit again and browse through my other cards that are posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment