All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter Blessings

Easter Blessings
# 423-2015-04
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi
Accessories : Light green button, Baker's Twine
Tools : Paper piercing Tool, Dots embossing folder
Other : Easter Lily and sentiment are from clip art found on google images.

You can also find this card posted in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

Even though Easter is already over and it's another new day, I still thought I would make another Easter card. I found this pretty Easter Lily while looking for Easter clip art on google images. I saw this lily and thought it would look good on a card. This weeks card challenge was the perfect layout design I needed for it.

I hope you all had a Blessed Easter this year! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I hope you will visit again....


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty image and you've used it to make a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful image and works so perfectly with the simple sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete