All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Furry Friends

Furry Friends
# 429-2015-04
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Black, White, Snap Color Vibe paper pack from Simple Stories
Ink : Black
Stamp Set : Beary Fun rubber stamp set
Accessories : Black 1/4" ribbon, yellow brad, colored pencils
Tools : 2" scalloped circle hand punch, Paw Print Background embossing folder

You can also find this card posted in this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.

You can also find this card posted in the Color Throwdown challenge, which is located at http://www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.com. This weeks challenge was to use Black, Yellow, and White. I hope you will enjoy this challenge.

I used black in to stamp the bear onto the card and then I used colored pencils to give it kind of a soft look. The 2 paw prints above the bear are also stamped on with black ink and so is the sentiment, which are all from my Beary Fun rubber stamp set.

The printed paper is from my Snap Color Vibe paper pack from Simple Stories.

For the background image, I chose my Paw Print Background embossing folder.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and you will visit again. Please feel free to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable...such a darling bear image and I love the paw prints!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The textured paw prints in the backgrounds adds the perfect detail! Sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! great use of the sketch and colors! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete