All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hello Kitty Birthday...

Make a Wish...Hello Kitty
# 330-2014-08
Supplies used : White Card Stock, Pink Card Stock, Light Pink Marble Card Stock JBS Designs 6 x 6 Printed Paper Pack, Juli's Garden Embossing Folder, Balloons Wood Stamp, Hello Kitty Digi Stamp, Pink Brads, Flowers Punch, Just Because Sentiments, Double-sided permanent adhesives, Stampin' Up Paper Piercing Tool, and White Lace. I used colored pencils to color in the balloons and the kitty.
I am using this card in the Mojo Monday # 357 card sketch challenge located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: