All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BOO!...

BOO!
# 336-2014-08
I decided to make a Halloween card using this weeks card sketch challenge. 
Supplies used : Studio G 6x6 paper pack, Black Cardstock, White cardstock, Clear stamp set. The pumpkins, bats, and sentiment are stamped onto white cardstock using black ink. Then I cut them out by hand and used an orange colored pencil to give the pumpkins their color. Then I used double-sided dimensional stickers to attach them onto the card. I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card sketch challenge #149, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment