All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello Kitty Graduation...

Congratulations...Hello Kitty
# 335-2014-08
My husband wanted a Hello Kitty graduation card for his daughter who is graduating beauty school next month. I thought this layout was perfect for this type of card.
Supplies used : Graduation 12x12 scrapbook paper, Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper pack, Dots and Stripes 6x6 paper pack, White card stock, Black card stock, Hello Kitty and Graduation cap are printed up from google images and cut out by hand, Brush Stroke Greetings Sentiments, and double-sided permanent adhesives. I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #149 card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet graduation card! Hello Kitty looks ready to take on the world! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great graduation card! I'm sure your husband's daughter loved it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete