All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Graduation Hello Kitty...

Celebrate Your Day...Hello Kitty 
# 334-2014-08
My husband's daughter will be graduating beauty school next month and he asked me to make a Hello Kitty graduation card for her....so...here it is!!
Supplies used : Hello Kitty (printed from Google Images and cut out by hand), Graduation 12x12 paper, Studio G 6x6 printed card stock, black lace, flower punch, Just Because sentiments, Double-sided dimensionals, White card stock, Black card stock, 1 black brad. I used colored pencils to color in the bow, dress, and graduation cap on the Hello Kitty. I am using this card in the Mojo Monday #358 sketch challenge located at : http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment