All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Christmas Greetings...

Christmas Greetings
# 337-2014-08
The Christmas bulbs are a clear stamp. I used black ink to stamp them onto white paper and then I used artist paint brushes to brush on the inks to give them their colors. Then I cut them out and used double-sided dimensional stickers to adhere them to the card. I used Baker's Twine on 2 of the bulbs along with 4 small gems. The red and green cardstocks are from the Christmas Combo Matstack collection. The sentiment is from the Vintage Christmas rubber stamp set. I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #150, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the homespun feel of your card! Perfect for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hanging ornaments, the colors and the DSP! Great card, Wanda! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete