All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Best Wishes...

Best Wishes for the new Mr. & Mrs.
# 329-2014-07
Supplies used: Black Card Stock, White Card Stock, Black Lace, Black & White Striped Button, Fabulous Florets Stamp Set, Petite Pairs Sentiments Stamp Set, Baker's Twine, and Double-sided permanent adhesives.
I am using this card in the Freshly Made Sketches #147 card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. What a clever way you've interpreted the three panels - I love the lace down either side of that beautiful flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen, for such a wonderful compliment. I really enjoyed making this card to share on this weeks challenge. I also think that all of the cards posted on the challenge are just as wonderful.

      Delete
  2. The colors are so elegant for a wedding card. I love the flower and the lace; great way to interpret with sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete