All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sympathy...

You're in my prayers
# 327-2014-07
Supplies used are : Red card stock, Pearl White card stock, Dots and Stripes paper pack (Brown zig zag), Simple Stories paper pack (Red diagonal stripes), Butterfly punch, Pearl beads, Screen Hunter Stamp Set (Flowers and Leaves), Scalloped Border punch. The sentiment is from the "Just Because" sentiments. I also used a Stampin' Up paper piercing tool to put holes around the border of the pearl white background as well as double-sided permanent adhesives to attach the butterflies, flowers, leaves, and sentiment. I also used a small paint brush and Stampin' Up ink (Rose Red, Ruby Red, and green) to brush the color onto the flowers and leaves, which I cut out by hand. I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge #146 located at :                   http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely and serene sympathy card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and so calming - love your use of stamps here. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete