All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

You're the Best...

You're the Best
# 328-2014-07
Supplies used for this card are : White Card stock, Pink Card stock, Dots and Stripes paper pack, Big Z Top Note 4 x 5 inch die cut, and double-sided permanent adhesives. The stamp set that was used for the flowers, leaves, and sentiment is from the Petals from scratch clear stamp set. To give the flowers their color, I used Cameo Coral Stampin' Up ink and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Up ink. For the leaves and the border of the Top Note die cut, I used Sage Green. For the dots around the border of the Pink card stock, I used a Stampin' Up paper piercing tool.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card with pretty colors. I love the polka dots and stripes together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Wanda! Such pretty flowers! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete