All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Thanks...

Thanks
# 318-2014-07
Supplies used :
Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pack
Summer Sun (yellow) card stock
White card stock
Border embossing folder
Double-sided dimensional stickers
Dimensional Flower Sticker (bottom left corner)
The lavender and Light blue flowers with the little
yellow flowers in the center are cut out from
a 12x12 printed scrapbooking paper.
The sentiment is from the Brush Stroke Greetings
rubber cling stamp set and is stamped with
Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Up ink.
I am using this card in the Mojo Monday #352 card sketch 
challenge located at :
http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment