All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome Baby

Welcome Baby (Boy)
# 313-2014-06
                             Supplies Used :
                             Light Green Marble blank pre-folded card stock
                             Dots and Stripes paper pack card stock
                             Welcome Baby wood stamp
                             Stamp Baby Stamp Set (Umbrella and "a little ray of 
                                              sunshine" sentiment
                             New Baby stamp set (hearts)
                             Little Ones Stamp Set (pacifier, rattle, and bear)
                             Always Artichoke Stampin' Up Ink
                             Not Quite Navy Stampin' Up Ink (pacifier and rattle)
                             Colored Pencils (colored in pacifier, rattle, and bear)
I am using this card in the following card sketch challenge :
Freshly Made Sketches #142, located at :
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.
                             

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous baby card! I love that adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete