All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes...

Happy Birthday Wishes
# 305-2014-06
Supplies Used :
Light Bright 6x6 Designer Paper Pack
Certainly Celery, Red.
Sentiment : Petite Pairs stamp set
Other : Turquoise Ribbon, Pink Brad.
I am using this card in the Freshly Made Sketches #141
Sketch Challenge located at :
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty floral design! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I think all of the cards on FMS are beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Great card Wanda! Such pretty floral paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen. It was really fun making this card for this weeks sketch challenge. All of the other cards that are posted are very beautiful as well.

      Delete