All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Welcome Baby...

Welcome Baby
# 312-2014-06
                           Supplies Used :
                           Pastel Pink Blank Card Stock
                           White Card Stock
                           Dots and Stripes Paper Pack
                           Welcome Baby Wood Stamp
                           Butterflies Punch
                           Stamp Baby Stamp Set
                           Little Ones Rubber Stamp Set
                           Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up Ink
                           Cameo Coral Stampin' Up Ink
I am using this card in the following Card Sketch Challenge :
Freshly Made Sketches # 142, Located at :
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that little teddy in the carriage is too, too cute. Fabulous baby card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen....I forgot to mention that I used a double-sided dimensional sticker behind the teddy bear to make it look more like it was hanging over the side of the carriage. Thank you for having a website where I can post my cards for others to see and share.

      Delete