All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Sympathy and Prayers...

Sympathy and Prayers
# 306-2014-06
Supplies Used :
Grey Dots, Navy Blue Grid paper.
Other Supplies used :
Fabulous Florets Stamp Set
Night of Navy Stampin' Pastels Chalk Set
Sentiment Used :
Petite Pairs Stamp Set
I am using this card in the Freshly Made Sketches #141
Sketch Challenge located at :
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Wanda! I love the colors and prints that you chose, and the beautiful flowers, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. It was fun making this card for this weeks challenge.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful sympathy card. The colors go so well together and your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I enjoy making my cards and sharing them on your sketch challenges.

      Delete
  3. This is simply lovely! Hoping it is just one for your stash and not needed now. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jen. It is one for my stash of already made cards and is not needed at this time. I enjoy making my cards and posting them on your challenge for the week.

    ReplyDelete