All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thoughts of You...

Thoughts of You
#295-2014-06
Supplies used : Modern Wallpaper Embossing Folder,
Dark Blue Brads, Framelits Labels Collection #125598.
Stamp Sets used :
Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts Sentiments.
Other Supplies Used :
Navy Blue Colored Pencil, Green Colored Pencil,
Night of Navy Ink.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous looking card, thank you for sharing the supplies that you've used on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sis. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for loaning me the stamp sets and framelits.

      Delete