All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks...

Heartfelt Thanks
# 310-2014-06
                                Supplies Used :
                                Bordering Blue Card Stock
                                Teal Card Stock
                                White Card Stock
                                Circles Die Cut
                                Butterfly Punch
                                Just Because Sentiment
                                In Wilderness Stamp Set
                                Happiness Shared Stamp Set
                                Fabulous Florets Stamp Set
                                Bordering Blue Stampin' Up Ink
                                Mellow Moss Stampin' Up Ink
I am using this card in the following card sketch challenges :
Fan-Tastic Tuesday, located at 
http://www.fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk
and Mojo Monday #351, 
located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. hi Wanda! gorgeous card!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teresa. I enjoyed making this card for the Mojo Monday challenge this week. I appreciate your comments. Please feel free to follow my blog through the networked blogs or through the google friend connect. All of the cards posted on Mojo Monday are very beautiful as well...

      Delete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda. The background to your blog made me smile - I used the same pattern as a digital paper in one of my free digital kits on Juno's Place :-)
    Your card is lovely, the colour scheme is so restful.
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. I'm glad I could make you smile. Please feel free to follow my blog

      Delete