All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

With deepest sympathy

#641-2020-03
Supplies used are : Fabulous Florets stamp set,
Ribbon messages stamp and cut set,
Butterfly hand punch,
Mowed lawn distress ink,
Picked raspberry distress ink,
Pearls,
Gems.

I made a homemade stencil using a framelit die from Ribbon messages stamp and cut.
After making the stencil, I layed it on my card front and sponged on the Mowed lawn distress ink to use as a background for my sentiment, which is stamped on using Picked raspberry distress ink.
The leaf stem from Fabulous Florets is stamped on with Mowed lawn distress ink and then cut out with a ribbon messages die.
The butterfly is a hand punch.
The flower is from Fabulous florets stamps.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment