All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Happy birthday

Supplies used are :

Flourish Thinlet dies
Paper butterflies
Handmade Essentials (Sentiment)
Pearls,
Peacock feathers distress ink
Mowed lawn distress ink.
Close to my heart embossing folder.

This is a 5"x7" card.
After embossing the card front, I distressed it using Peacock feathers distress ink.
Then I ran my Flourish thinlet dies through my BigKick machine to cut them out to use them as my theme. I situated the flowers together and then used a little dot of glue to glue on the pearls.
Then I situated the leaf pattern and then added the butterflies.
For the sentiment, I layed a stencil on a piece of white cardstock, traced it out, then cut it out and distressed it with Mowed lawn distressed ink.
The sentiment is from Handmade Essentials clear stamps from scrapbooking.com. It is stamped on with black ink and is adhered on with double-sided circles.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment