All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Thank you



Our local Joann's craft store still has a bunch of stuff on clearance, so I bought a pack of embellishments for $2.97, which is where this flower embellishment came from.
The patterned paper that I used is from Dots and Stripes paper pad.
The sentiment is from Flowers stamp and cut by Hero Arts.
The butterfly is a hand punch. I added the pearls and sequins to give this card a little bit of integrity and texture. 
This is card #2 for this week's freshly made sketches challenge. I hope you like it.
Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink and green! Lovely for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. the colors, stripes and polka dots- fun & fresh design! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the sweet flower and butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete