All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Pot of gold


I made this card for this weeks freshly made sketches challenge.
We have this animated DVD movie that shows a leprechaun's home is inside a little hill that is covered with clovers and he has his treasure inside his little home. So, that's what I was thinking about when I was making this card.
As you can see, I used the ribbon dies from my Ribbon messages stamp and cut set. I thought I would spice it up a little bit instead of using a rectangular design. The printed paper that I used is from a 12x12 sheet of St. Patrick's Day craft paper.
The clover is from my Holiday Sampler dies. The pot of gold is just an embellishment.
The sentiment is a wood mount stamp. I colored in the little pot and the word "gold" because I didn't want it to look too plain. I added the gems on the clovers and the sequins to give it a better look.
I hope you like my card and my take on this weeks sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You've created a fabulous St Patty's Day card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete