All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Laugh, Believe, Hope

#637-2020-03.
Supplies used are :
Banner embossing folder,
Embellishments,
Cloth flowers,
Multi leaves dies.

I used the banner embossing folder as the background.
The sentiment words are from some embellishments that I've had for quite some time now. I haven't been able to figure out what kind of a card to make to use them until I saw the layout design for this week's freshly made sketches challenge. 
I added some cloth flowers that I've had in my stash of stuff I haven't used in quite awhile. The leaves are from my multi leaves dies set.
While making this card, I was thinking Laugh often, Believe in yourself and in Jesus Christ, and Hope for a brighter and better tomorrow!
There's not really anything else I can say about my card, so I'll just simply say...
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog..
And thanks in advance for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love these banners and that lovely flower. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete