All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Just saying Hello...

Just saying Hello
# 494-2016-02
Well, I finally decided what card to make for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Here is the link to it : http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I thought a St. Patrick's Day theme would be good for my card for this week. And since I don't have very much to work with for this holiday, I went to Google images and searched graphics and clipart, which is where I got the pic of the little doggie as well as the bow and the clover.

I added the ribbon at the bottom from my own ribbon collection as well as the sequins. The patterned paper to the right is from a 12 x 12 sheet of St. Patrick's Day scrapbook paper. The sentiment is from my Brush Stroke Greetings Sentiments rubber stamps. I used my scalloped squares framelit die cut for the border behind the little doggie picture. Then I used a 1 inch corner punch for the picture.

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love the shamrock and St. Patrick's Day theme! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card - love that you've used this cute image. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete