All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love you Valentine...

Love you Valentine
# 489-2016-02
This is my card for this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge.

I used an off-white blank card with an off-white cardstock on the front for the background. I used my 1 inch corner punch for the corners and then I used a sponge with red ink to outline the edge to give my card kind of a bordered look.

The pink-inked image behind the heart is a wood-mount stamp, along with the 2 cupid's arrows. The "love you" heart is a clear stamp from my Stamp & Cut Yes set from Hero Arts. I used red ink to stamp it onto white paper and then used the matching die cut framelit to cut it out using my Sissix BigKick machine. I used black ink to stamp the arrows onto white paper and then I cut them out by hand to put them behind my "love you" heart.

The "Valentine" sentiment is from my Holiday Sentiments rubber stamp set, which is stamped on using pink ink and then bordered with red ink.

I added 3 pink scalloped hearts with red gem hearts for an added look. Along with using 3 sequins.

I hope you have enjoyed my card for this weeks challenge. Thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Valentine! I love the arrows behind the heart! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete