All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
# 491-2016-02
It's another week for the MojoMonday challenge and this card makes the 491st card I have made since I first started making cards about 6 yrs ago. 
Here is a link to the MojoMonday challenge : http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.

And here is a little bit about my card....

I chose a Pink blank card for the main part of my card. On the front, I chose a green color. I'm not sure of what shade of green it is, but I thought it was the perfect shade of green to go with the pink. 
Next, I used my Photo Frame embossing folder to give my background a cool looking border. 

Then I chose some white lace ribbon to go around the main theme with pink brads on the corners. I chose a Mother's Day theme this week. The patterned paper I used is from the Pretty In Pastels and Mum's The Word paper collections that I downloaded and printed up from the Papercraft Inspirations website.
My sentiment is from Mum's The Word. The sentiment is attached to a pink circle and a scalloped circle. I used a circle framelit die cut with pink paper and then I chose the same shade of green with a scalloped circle die cut. All of this put together gives my card kind of a vintage look.

Thank you for stopping by. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the interesting layers of your card. The embossed card background and the lace trim along with the pretty paper and sentiment just make the card beautiful.

    ReplyDelete