All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Be Mine

Be Mine
# 490-2016-02

This is another card that I made for this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge.

A midnight metallic blue blank card, silver twine, sequins, a metallic silver heart that was cut out using a star framelit die cut, a pink scalloped heart that was cut out using a scalloped heart framelit die cut, and some red heart gems make this card complete. The sentiment is stamped on metallic silver paper with a pink border and with using Night of Navy Stampin' Up ink. I used single alphabet letter rubber stamps for the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Blue and silver are a favorite color combo of mine! I never would have thought to use them for a Valentine but how wonderful they look on your card. I love the silver twine and the hearts layered on the twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the sketch, I love how you've combined the different elements especially the twine. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Valentine's Day card - I love the combination of the sparkle/silver with the blue background. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete