All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome Baby Girl

Welcome Baby Girl
# 505-2016-03
This makes card number 505 since I first started making handmade greeting cards about 6 years ago. I thought that this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge was perfect for making a baby card.

I used a white card blank with pink and then another white for the first 2 layers. I used my buttons embossing folder for my background image. Then I cut pieces from a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbooking paper for my front images. I used my scalloped circle framelit die to give my dimensional sticker a little bit of character. The Welcome Baby is a wood mount stamp. I used black ink when stamping it onto my card.
For more Mojo Monday cards, visit http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I hope you enjoyed my card.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete