All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Down by the Seaside

Down by the Seaside
# 509-2016-03
This makes the 509th card I have made since 2011. This card is also posted in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

For this weeks challenge, I chose to use my new stamp set...Down by the Seaside clear stamp set. 
I used a white blank card with metallic blue and then another white, which is embossed with my dots embossing folder. For my seaside theme, I stamped it onto my card using black ink. Then I used Q-tips and chalk to color my picture.
Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely pair of images! I love how softly you have colored them - and then just simple polka dots as an accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one truly inspirational card.I love the nautical theme and how well every thing matches. Thanks for sharing
    Happy crafting
    Julie

    ReplyDelete