All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

With Sympathy

With Sympathy
# 507-2016-03
Supplies used are :
I used a white blank card with a red cardstock from my Shimmer Matstack. The main background I used my cherry blossom embossing folder on white cardstock.
The small red and white strip is paper from my Snap Color Vibe paper pack from Simple Stories.
I used red paper with my scalloped squares framelits with a white background behind the red roses and the sentiment is from my All Year Greetings clear stamp set. I used Garden Green Stampin' Up Ink. 
Then I added some sequins on the cherry blossom flowers. I used my photo editing software to add the green border to my card after I scanned it and saved it to my computer. 

This card is the 507th card I have made since 2011 when I first started making cards. You can also find this card posted in this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card challenge. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card as well as your visit to my blog. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the red and white! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love how elegant the red looks against the white! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete