All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Feel better soon

Feel better soon
# 515-2016-04
I decided to make another card for this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge.
For this card, I decided to use a pink blank card with a white cardstock. For the foreground, I used my Bigz Top Note die cut with another white paper and then I highlighted the edge of it with Regal Rose Stampin' Up ink.
For my theme, I cut out the Fabulous Florets flowers and leaf stem, sponged on the Regal Rose ink to give them some color, colored the leaf stem, and then stuck them onto my card. Then I added the neutral white pearl adhesive gem to give my flowers a better look.
I used my Stamp & Cut Butterflies clear stamp set with matching framelit die cut for the butterflies. I used Garden Green Stampin' Up ink to stamp them onto paper before using the matching framelit to cut them out with my Sissix Big kick machine.
For the 2 shapes in the middle, I used craft ribbon instead of regular paper. Then I used a light green brad on the one side of it with a green butterfly next to my flower.
The sentiment is from my All Year Greetings clear stamp set. I stamped it on using Garden Green Ink.
I also used my Stampin' Up paper piercing tool for the outside border around the Bigz Top Note.
Thank you for stopping by to visit. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your various layers up to the beautiful flower. The two little strips of patterns highlight it perfectly. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete