All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes
# 518-2016-04
Supplies used :
Versa Magic Chalk Inks : Perfect Plumeria, Pink Grapefruit, Pixie Dust, and Spanish Olive.
Cardstock : White, Burgundy (Harvest Paperpack Collection), Vintage Lace (Papercraft Inspirations), and Sweet Summer Greetings Sentiments (Papercraft Inspirations).
Stamp Set : Fabulous Florets
Other : Purple Gems and Neutral White Pearl Adhesive Gems

For the Fabulous Florets, I used the above named Versa Magic Chalk Inks to color the flowers and stems. I just love the way that chalk inks make things look...
The patterned paper behind each flower and the sentiment is called Vintage Lace. I downloaded it and printed it up from the Papercraft Inspirations website.
Then I added the gems to two of the flowers and on both sides of the sentiment, along with using my paper piercing tool.
I used white cardstock paper on top of a burgundy cardstock paper, which is put onto a white blank card.
This card is also posted in this weeks http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com card sketch challenge. Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love all the little details, like the gems and the paper piercing. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete