All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Love you...

Love you
# 475-2016-01
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Pink Marble, Chocolate Brown, Pastel Patterned Paper
Ink : Red, Chocolate Chip
Tools : Heart Framelit, Scalloped Square Framelit, Sissix Big Kick, Paper Piercing Tool
Stamps : Stamp and Cut Yes (clear stamp with matching die cut framelit)
Other : Glitter Hearts, Red Heart Brad, Paper Doily, Baker's Twine

This is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday card challenge, which is located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

I chose a Valentine's Day theme for my card. I started with a Pink Marbled blank cardstock, which is cut to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Then I cut a chocolate brown and another pink marble cardstock down to the desired size for the background.

The patterned paper is cut down to 2" x 4" and is placed on the left side. Then I cut a paper doily in half and adhered it to the right side. 

Then I cut out a scalloped square using chocolate brown paper and then I cut out a light marble pink for the front. I used a heart stamp before using the matching framelit.

I used chocolate chip ink to highlight the doily. Then I used some Baker's Twine on the side with a red heart brad, along with using the 2 glittered hearts.

This completes my card for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment