All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
# 479-2016-01
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Pastel Blue, White, Pastel Pink
Framelits : Scalloped Circles, Scalloped Hearts
Ink : Red, Blue
Accessories : Gems, Sequins, Glittered Hearts

This card is also posted in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

For this weeks challenge, I decided to make my card a little different. Instead of making the normal sized card, I went with a circle card.

First, I used a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Scalloped circle framelit to cut out the blank card using pastel blue cardstock. Then I used a regular Circle framelit using white cardstock.

Then I cut out 2 pastel pink scalloped hearts and 1 pastel blue scalloped heart. I put a glittered heart on all 3 hearts and put them in place. I used an already made label for the sentiment, which I used a Valentine wood stamp with red ink. I used a sponge to add the blue ink around the border of the label. Then I added gems and sequins for an added touch. And this completes my card.

I know my cards that I make aren't as beautiful as everyone elses are, but I do enjoy making my cards and I try to be a little creative at times. I hope you like it...

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Please feel free to visit again.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those sparkly hearts are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made your card round. It's just right with the sketch and your grouping of hearts. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaped Valentines card! Love those hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete