All of my cards are numbered with a number along with the year and month they were made. Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
# 478-2016-01

Here is my Mojo Monday card for this weeks card challenge...

Supplies used are :
Cardstock : pastel lavender, chocolate brown, patterned paper from Create & Craft
Tools : 2" scalloped circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, Circle framelit die cuts
Accessories : Gems, glittered hearts, heart brad, Baker's twine

Thanks for stopping by to visit. I hope you will enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it. 



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet valentine! Love that sparkly heart! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter hearts. Really makes the card pop. Love it!

    Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete