All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Happily Ever After

#607-2019-03.
My hubby thought it would look good to have 2 trees on both sides, so I gave it a try, and here is how it turned out!
I used the same pine tree die cuts that I used on my last card.
The card stock I used is from an earth tone card stock pack, which I have embossed with a dots and modern wallpaper embossing folders.
For the wedding couple, I used Marina Mist stamping up ink to stamp them onto white paper and then I cut them out, put a double sided sticky dot on the back, and adhered it to the card front.
Below the wedding couple, I added a piece of lace ribbon and pearls to make it look like the wedding couple are standing on a platform.
The sentiment is a sticker that I got out of a wedding card stock matstack.
I guess you could also call this card A Woodland Wedding instead of just Happily Ever After!!
I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene for this lovely wedding card. Thanks for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderful! What a great card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete