All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Best Wishes

#608-2019-03.
The layout design for this card is from this week's Mojo Monday.
It's the Mojo Sketch 511.
I didn't realize that the name of the blog was changed to Poetic Artistry, so it's been a long time since I've posted a card on this challenge. 
With that being said, let me tell you about my card...
I chose a forest green for my card base.
For my card front, I chose a Sahara Sand cardstock, which is embossed with a dots embossing folder. 
Then I used a Slate blue which is embossed with a rose bouquet embossing folder. I gave it a chocolate brown border.
I also used chocolate brown for the scalloped circle framelit die. The white circle is a stitched circle framelit die. And the pine trees are framelit dies.
The sentiment is a wood mount stamp and is stamped with black ink.
I added the pearls to give it an added look.
Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete