All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Best Wishes

#606-2019-03.
My husband thought that a wedding card with pine trees would look cool, so I decided to make one. It just so happens that this week's freshly made sketches card challenge was the perfect layout design for it.


The supplies that I used are :
**Cardstocks : 
Earth tone Cool textured cardstock, certainly celery, textured lavender, Hunter green, light pastel yellow.
**Die cut framelits:
Christmas pine trees, scalloped ovals, stitched ovals.
**Stamp set :
Essential Sayings clear stamps (sentiment)
**Other :
Lace ribbon, 1/4" pastel pink ribbon, pearls, dots embossing folder, modern wallpaper embossing folder. 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pretty element on this card from the embossed background to the pretty pearls. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The trees are so pretty with the texture and the pearls are an elegant touch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete