All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Thinking of you

#595-2019-02.
This is for this weeks Color Throwdown challenge.
Stamp sets used are :
Down by the seaside, Coastal, and All Year Greetings.
Versa magic chalk inks used are :
Spring Pansy, Sea Breeze, Mango, and Thatched Straw.
Other supplies used are :
Red watercolor marker and a paper piercing tool.
 For the background, I sponged spring pansy on first, then I sponged on thatched straw with just a hint of sea breeze. I used mango on the sun.
I used a red watercolor marker to color in the lighthouse.
My main goal was to make it look like there was a sunset behind my lighthouse, which is from the Down by the seaside clear stamp set. The bigger birds above the lighthouse are from the Coastal clear stamp set. The sentiment is from All Year Greetings clear stamp set. I used a paper piercing tool on the red border.
I had fun making this card for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: