All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Fabulous Day

#594-2019-02.
My 12 year old niece has a friend whose birthday is this month, so she asked me to make a card so she can give it to her friend. And since the friend loves unicorns and rainbows, I couldn't resist trying out my new unicorn stamp and cut sets.
The unicorn and castle is from the Hampton Arts Unicorn birthday stamp and cut. The rainbow and sentiment are from Hero Arts Unicorn stamp and cut set. They are colored in with using versa magic chalk inks and watercolor markers.
I used the Clouds embossing folder and then versa magic chalk inks to give them some color. I also used a clouds crafting scissors to cut out the big clouds behind the castle and then I used 2 different versa magic chalk inks to give them color. First, I sponged on some Spring Pansy and then I sponged on some Thatched Straw.
My final touch was adding the silver gems after stamping on the sentiment.
 Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card for a young girl! And what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete