All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

I am here for you

#598-2019-02.
I've been watching more videos on youtube, trying to learn more card making techniques. Now I'm trying my hand at creating sunsets.
It doesn't quite look like I wanted it to, but at least I tried. And I'm sure that with more practice, I will get a handle on it and my sunsets will turn out better.
This card is for this weeks FMS challenge. 
 The whole entire image is done with versa magic chalk inks.
Colors used are, yellow, orange, red, black, and white.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts So Sorry stamp and cut.
The birds are from Coastal clear stamp set.
The trees are a wood mount stamp.
Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset and a wonderful take on the sketch! Gosh, I haven't used my chalk inks in such a long time - your card has inspired me to dig them out and use them! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful comment! I'm happy that my card has inspired you to start using your chalk inks again!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors and I love that you used chalks! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete