All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
# 532-2016-07
The image I used is a digi stamp I found on Pinterest. I thought it would look cute on a card, so I printed it and used it with pastel yellow and turquoise cardstock papers. The sentiment is a rubber stamp and is stamped on using black ink. Then I used Baker's twine to give my card an added image.
I am entering this card in this weeks http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com card sketch challenge.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog. 


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love that little girl! Great background paper! Love that bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little one is adorable! Such a sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete